And the news are really good! OpenSAI is finally painting!
Sure, there're many of bugs, but I think it is the landmark anyway. Because the bugs will be fixed soon.
* Layers control widget.
* Settings manager window.
* The painting and render pipeline.
* Navigation and preview widget.
* Primary/secondary color widget(works without bugs! Absolutely finished widget)
* Tool's settings.
* Piemenu for the canvas. (Will be more augmentable, for example the possibility to hook any action to the menu)
* OS X compatibility, thanks to John Wells for the pull request!
So, the screenshot in addition.